Seems like I’m always out and about and with all the traffic these days, I either plop down at Starbucks and spent $3 on a coffee and $10 on wifi or I look for somewhere with free wifi. There are zillion places that have that now. Here are some listings:
“Wififreespot.com”:http://www.wififreespot.com/wa.html has a pretty good listing amnd “WifiMug”:http://seattle.wifimug.org/ has a good list two particularly the “Neighborhood”:http://seattle.wifimug.org/index.cgi?#neighborhood sort and also “I love free wifi”:http://www.ilovefreewifi.com/seattle
Most Tully’s Coffees and Top Pot Doughnuts now :_)
Near 130th Ave N, there are bunch in “Maple Leaf”:http://seattle.wifimug.org/index.cgi?CloudCityCoffee and “Greenlake like:
* “Scooter’s Espresso”:http://seattle.wifimug.org/index.cgi?ScootersEspressoCafe 12303 15th Ave N.E. This is just one block south of NE 125th
* “Cloud City Coffee”:http://seattle.wifimug.org/index.cgi?CloudCityCoffee at 8801 Roosevelt Way NE. This is a nice roomy place. Very crowded in the morning. The front bar has extensions cords and there is a good strong signal.
* Sunshine Coffee 15550 27Ave NE, Shoreline WA 98155
“In Green Lake”:http://seattle.wifimug.org/index.cgi?InGreenLake, which is pretty close…
* Cafe Europa 6560 Latona Ave E
* Revolution Espresso 7012 Woodlawn Ave NE
* Monkey Grind Expresso at 518 N 85th St
* Wayward Coffeehouse 8570 Greenwood Ave N
“In Capital Hill”:http://seattle.wifimug.org/index.cgi?InCapitolHill, there is
* Aurafice Coffee Bar at 616 East Pine
* Bauhau Books, 301 E Pine
* Perkatory 1400 14th Ave E
On Eastlake, there is
* Le Fournil at 3230 Eastlake Ave E
* Louisa’s Cafe 2379 Eastlake Ave E (good lunches too and it is a little noisy)
In the U-District, Lounjin Cafe 4527 University Way, Pagliacci Pizza at 4529 Univesity
In Madison Park, Essential Bakery
In Fremont, Fremont Coffee
Espresso Express 6500 16th Ave NE. Great scones by the way and they also have a printer and a computer as well. Also there are power outlets everywhere. Parking is a little tricky as its right on 65th, but very convenient if you are headed to Sand Point.
“In Wedgewood”:http://seattle.wifimug.org/index.cgi?InWedgwood there is Grateful Bread
In Madrona, Verite Coffee 1101 34th Ave E
“In Bellevue”:http://seattle.wifimug.org/index.cgi?InBellevue there is the QFC if you can believe that.
Powered by ScribeFire.