Arrggh. I'm so aggrevated by the choices we are making in Seattle for transportation, but the bicycle one hits really close to home. Here are some great sites to learn more:
* Transportation Choices Coalition: Home. A nice summary of what is going on. An advocacy group.
* "I-90 Petitioning":http://www.cascade.org/Advocacy/I-90.cfm. The recent decision supporting R8A is really horrible for bicyclist. The bridge closes for use. The transit lanes move to the outside. Help!
* "Seattle Petition":http://actionstudio.org/?go=314. Kind of a cool idea, click here is you live in Seattle and you automatically generate petitions.
* "Bellevue Petition":http://actionstudio.org/?go=316. Here's the similar one for Bellevue
* "Rest of King County":http://actionstudio.org/?go=315. Petition goes to Ron Sims
In the mean time, I'm going to see about political campaign contributions and forming a PAC.