Enhanced Drivers License


When crossing from the US and Canada, you don’t need to have a passport, but you do need an “Enhanced Driver License”:http://dol.wa.gov/driverslicense/edlget.html which is a new identification form. Kind of nice for dummies like me who are always scared that losing a passport means that you are really stuck, so why not get both. Its a little primitive, but basically you call one of the special offices and make an appointment after January 22 and bring your proof of citizenship (like a passport), then they upgrade you.

The locatoins aren’t super convenient. There is West Seattle at (206) 764-4001 at 8830 25th Ave SW and Bothell at 425 489-1718

Powered by ScribeFire.