Well, if you had a bunch of time on your hands and just wanted to fly somewhere (loving adventure), then you'd want to maybe fly in the best first class seats in the world, so here they are:
- Etihad Airways continues winning streak as it's First Class seats are named the World's Best in the 2013 World Airline Awards. These are only on their A330-500, -600 and 777-300 three class, but they feature 23" screens, doors and the center ones actually have a partition that comes down. 80" long beds and 30" wide. Perfect if you want to go to Abu Dhabi from say Paris or Chicago 🙂
- Singapore Airlines. These are just their newer suites on their A380. Got to beware though, they have lots of planes that are much, much, much older
- Cathay Pacific.
- Luftthansa. Apparently on certain 747s, they have *separate* bed and chair on the upper deck. How cool is that.
- Asiana. Haven't flown them before but supposed to be nice
- ANA. Only done business class and these are usually tilted flat seats (the worst!)
via Customers say that Etihad Airways has World's Best Airline First Class Seats.
Interestingly, the business class seat top list is completely different. I have to say I'm surprised by ANA, but this might be a different flight than I normally take.
1 Japan Airlines
2 Oman Air
3 Qatar Airways
4 Cathay Pacific Airways
5 EVA Air
6 ANA All Nippon Airways
7 Singapore Airlines
8 Qantas Airways
9 Korean Air
10 China Southern Airlines