OK, seems like the regular update on pens to buy. Here’s my latest favorites from Pen Addict:
- Pilot Iroshizuku Shin-Kai. The best fountain pen ink
- Uni-Ball Signo DX 0.38mm. You can only get form Japan, but it is a pretty awesome pen!
- TWSB 580 F Nib. We’ve bought three now and one leaked, but the US distributer is so great and will try to fix it. It has a leaking barrel.
- Ohto Graphic Liner Needle Point Drawing Pen 03. Wow this is a really nice pen.
Then there are the less exotic pens you can find at Staples:
Then there is the paper:
- Doane Paper Idea Book.
- Rhodia Dot Pad. What a great steno pad. Perfect and from Amazon easy to get.
Then there are new pens to try: