Washington DMV. What a great site for the DMV. Here are notes on how to change the registration address of vehicles:
You can change your address by visiting any County Auditor or sub-agent licensing office., or at any Driver Licensing Office. You may also contact the department directly. You will need to provide your name, information for each vehicle you own to include the year, make, identification number and/or Washington license plate number.
Forward this information and your new address to:
Department of Licensing
P O Box 9909
Olympia, Washington 98507-8500

4 responses to “Washington DMV. What a great”

  1. alejandro inocencio Avatar
    alejandro inocencio

    I was told that I have gotten a ticket for racing. this is false. please send any information. thank you and have a nice day.

  2. Rich Tong Avatar

    Oh and I almost forgot. Good luck and god speed overseas. Our thoughts and hopes are with you!

  3. Rich Tong Avatar

    Clenaure, here is what you need to do, you can get an out-of-state extension. It is documented as noted in “Out of state renewal/extension”:http://www.onlinedmv.com/WA_Washington_dmv_department_of_motor_vehicles.htm
    Washington State law authorizes the Department of Licensing to issue driver license extensions and renewals to individuals who are out of Washington state at the time their license expires, and who have a clear driving privilege. A driver license extension can be issued for up to 12 months; license renewals can be issued for 5 years.
    To qualify for a renewal while out of state you must be out of state more than 12 months from the date your license expired. If less than 12 months you receive an extension only.
    The “form”:http://www.dol.wa.gov/forms/511005.htm to request a driver license extension or renewal can be downloaded and printed for your use. Complete the form and submit it along with the appropriate fees via mail to:
    Department of Licensing
    Driver Responsibility Technical Reporting
    P.O. Box 9048
    Olympia, WA 98507-9030

  4. Clenaure Carter Avatar
    Clenaure Carter

    I am in the United States Air Force and for some reason my License expired. It was not suppose my license number CARTECC202QR how do I take care of this solution I need a Reply by next Friday before I deploy.

I’m Rich & Co.

Welcome to Tongfamily, our cozy corner of the internet dedicated to all things technology and interesting. Here, we invite you to join us on a journey of tips, tricks, and traps. Let’s get geeky!

Let’s connect