“Electricity around the world”:http://users.pandora.be/worldstandards/electricity.htm. Just got back from China and figuring out what power adapter to take is incredibly confusing. China essentially has three standards for electrical plugs and if you are lucky to be in an international hotel, they will even take American plugs. So, have a good kit bag. Hopefully most of your computer and things take 110-220V, so you just need a plug adapter. They are:

I’m Rich & Co.

Welcome to Tongfamily, our cozy corner of the internet dedicated to all things technology and interesting. Here, we invite you to join us on a journey of tips, tricks, and traps. Let’s get geeky!

Let’s connect