iPod nano Case
XtremeMac IceFrame and MicroShield Clear Cases for iPod nano | iPod Accessory Review. Most cases for the iPod hide what I think is the best part. The iPod just looks great by itself, so off to find some clear cases that show it off. iLounge as usual does a great job helping here but the big problem is that their reviews aren’t sort super well nor can you see the ratings easily, so here stack ranked are clear cases:
* “Power Support Crystal Jacket”:http://ilounge.com/index.php/reviews/comments/power-support-crystal-jacket-for-ipod-nano-ipod/. This one got an A-. For $20 you get a simple clear case and some protective film.
* “XtremeMac”:http://ilounge.com/index.php/reviews/comments/xtrememac-iceframe-and-microshield-clear-cases-for-ipod-nano-ipod/. They make the iceframe (B+) which has some decorative pegs, so it looks like your iPod is, well, in ice and the microshield (B), but they don’t like the way that things are exposed.
* “Power Support Crystal Film”:http://www.ilounge.com/index.php/reviews/comments/power-support-crystal-film-cover-set-for-ipod-5g-with-video-ipod/. These are not as all encompassing as InvisibleShield, but easier to put on (B+). Obviously, there is no belt hook or anything.
* “Invisible Shield”:http://www.ilounge.com/index.php/reviews/comments/invisibleshield-nano-full-body-protector-ipod/. I actually have film separately, but haven’t ever slapped it on, because it is a bear to put on and it doesn’t look great. but it does have full protection. B+. It is good if you don’t want a case.
* “Contour Design ISee Nano”:http://www.ilounge.com/index.php/reviews/comments/contour-design-isee-nano-ipod/. This is a nice looking case, but doesn’t have any film to protect the clickwheel, etc.