- By: Rich Tong
- Category: Opinion > Other
- Read the article on Judy's Book.
Our kids just love that. It is amazing how entertaining it is. Just make sure you get the plastic mallets and not the hard wood ones.
Also for that age, I'm assuming you mean summer toys, other things that the kids loved (I'm afraid ours are past that age now!) are:
* Stomp rockets. These are things at toyrus, but basically they are air powered and shoot out
* Kites. They last about 10 minutes at that age, but great fun at gasworks park
* Pool toys. For the summer, anything that floats will do. We had a blow up alligator and that was incredible fun. Costco has them for 10 dollars.
* Scooters. Amazing how fun these are. Get a helmet though.
If there is anything else, you can come by and grab them from our garage, we are always giving away to folks. With three kids, we have lots of stuff.