How confusing what to do. Here are some things I learned at Yelp of all places:
* If you hae kids clothes, then the Treehouse is a good choice, goes directly into their clothing store
* Northwest Center has a big program, but they are basically just recyling for a fee directly into Value Village, so the clothes doesn’t go to someone who needs it
* Dressed for Success is a YMCA program for high quality clothes that goes to people trying to get jobs.
* Salvation Army only takes clothes that is going to be directly saleable
* Goodwill takes just about anything.
* Freecylce and Craigslist are where to go to sell your used stuff
* Hope-link.org donates things that go to the homeless diectly. They are in Shoreline.