Nothing like feeling dumb all over again. Trying to do some documentation using Sphinx as the language and Github as a repository. There are lots of dependencies, so here’s a cookbook:
- Get a http://github.com logon
- Download Github for the Mac
- Download repositories from there, you will see your repository in your home directory.
- While the latest version of Python is 3.3, as Ludwig says, no one uses it, so the current Python 2.7 that comes with Mountain Lion is fine
- Finally install Sphinx if you need to do documentation via the Terminal command, “sudo easy_install -U Sphinx”