We use Google Slides for casual slide creation and it is pretty good. But what if you want you get a sealed PDF that used to be PowerPoint and and you want to edit it. What’s a person to do. Well it isn’t easy to find, but basically the steps are:
- Install Google Chrome. This is because the application you need actually runs client-side
- Install Cometdocs which is a general document convertor
- Upload your PDF to Google Drive
- Go back to Chrome with Cometdocs loaded and right click, you will now see
Cometdocs PDF Converter
- Click on that and select PowerPoint.
- Now you will see the PPTX document and above it click on
Open Withand cools Google Slides and you are finally there!