Ugh, keep getting this error. Looks like a mavericks bug:
After logging in, you are repeatedly prompted to unlock the “Local Items” keychain in multiple apps.
Follow these steps to prevent prompts to unlock the Local Items keychain.
- In Finder Select Go > Go to folder… (??G)
- In the window that appears, type the following:
- ~/Library/Key chains/
- Click OK.
- Look for a folder with a name similar to this “A8F5E7B8-CEC1-4479-A7DF-F23CB076C8B8”.
- Note: Each folder has a unique number.
- Move this folder to the Trash.
- Immediately choose Apple Menu (?) > Restart… to restart your Mac.